Driver Payroll and Billing Specialist
Walpole, Inc. is looking for a Driver Payroll and Billing Specialist. This incumbent will compile driver paperwork and reviews, check for errors or missing items, and compare to the recap sheet. The incumbent will also communicate with drivers to collect missing paperwork, collect sick/vacation requests, and enter data into the billing system. As an essential business, Walpole Inc. proudly provides job stability and great benefits!
- Compiles driver paperwork and reviews for errors or missing items and compares to recap sheet.
- Follow up with drivers for any missing paperwork from prior week.
- Collect sick/vacation requests and miscellaneous compensable data.
- Reviews eligibility requirements and processes bonus pay for employees.
- Enter data and verify accuracy into the billing system.
- Prepare weekly reports for corporate and terminal review of hours and wages.
- Scan all pertinent documents into the electronic filing system.
- Compile accurate documentation as per customer requirements and submit billing to customers in a timely manner.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- High cognitive judgement skills and strong interpersonal skills
- Must be able to prioritize tasks which need to be completed daily.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Maintain up-to-date information on terminal subjects (driver needs, etc.).
As an essential business, Walpole Inc. proudly provides job stability as well as the following perks and benefits:
- Health, Dental, Life, and Disability Insurance
- 401k with Company Matching
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
What Are You Waiting FOR? Give us a call at 813-955-2987 for more information!